Bringing Out The Best In Every Child
At Littleborough Community Primary School, uniform plays an important role. We encourage our parents and pupils to be proud of their school and take pride their appearance as they represent the school and local area. We do not allow make-up which includes nail varnish. Children are expected to wear black school shoes and not boots or trainers. All clothing and equipment must be clearly labelled with your child’s name and class. In school we stock Fleeces, Jumpers, Cardigans and school ties. School uniform may be also be purchased from the Top form, on Drake Street, Rochdale.
P.E. attire must be brought in a cloth bag with a loop to hang on a peg. Swimming kit is should also be brought in separate bag
If possible please use My nametags when you order personalised labels for your child's clothing and equipment.For every order of personalised labels for children’s clothing and equipment, My Nametags will contribute 20% to our PTFA. The more orders My Nametags receives, the more it will donate! For this to happen please go to https://www.mynametags.com and input our school ID code 26877. This will enable us to receive any money. Don’t forget – you could order for older and younger siblings too!!!
OUR SCHOOL UNIFORM
- Jumper – Red with school logo. Sizes include 3- 4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12
- Cardigan – Red with the school logo. Sizes include 3- 4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12
- Grey & Red tie - can be purchased from school at £4.00 for regular tie and £4.50 for clip on.
- White shirt with collar. (Your top button must be fastened).
- Trousers - grey.
- Skirts - grey.
- Summer dress – burgundy and white gingham (not red and white).
- School Fleece with logo – Red (optional). Sizes include 3- 4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12
- Plain black/grey/white socks.
- Tights plain grey or black only. Leggings are not permitted.
- Black shoes (no trainers or boots)
- Black, Grey, red, or white tights or socks.
Black PE shorts/skorts
White t shirt (short sleeves)
Black tracksuit bottoms
White polo t shirt with school logo (short sleeves)
Warm top - sports jacket/hoodie is appropriate for colder weather
Please ensure your child has a P.E. kit in school every day. They are left in school and taken home at the end of each half term.
Jewellery & Hair
Jewellery or make-up must not be worn in school. This includes ear rings, nail varnish etc. The only exception is wristwatches. If children are getting their ears pierced, please do this is the 6 weeks holidays. If there is a short overlap on dates, plasters must be worn and proof of piercing dates must be provided.
A sensible hair style is necessary e.g. no shaved lines, patterns, extreme hair styles - which includes hairstyles where the sides are much shorter than the top. Long hair should be tied up with a hair bobble or hair band for girls.
Please ensure that all items are clearly marked with your child’s name and class. If the uniform policy is not followed, your child is at risk of exclusion.
If you have any queries about the uniform please contact the office.