Littleborough CP School was inspected on 3rd and 4th June 2015. The school is delighted to report that the school was found to be, ‘good.’
Below are the main findings:
- Teaching is good in all year groups. Staff provide very well-planned and interesting opportunities for pupils to learn. In all classes, pupils enjoy a wide range of experiences.’
- All staff maintain a calm, respectful and positive place for learning. They ensure that pupils get the most out of every lesson.
- Pupils behave exceptionally well in and around the school. They are polite, enthusiastic and highly value the opportunities that they get to learn and play at school. Children’s behaviour is outstanding.
- Pupils enjoy coming to school and feel safe.
- Assessment information shows ALL children are making rapid progress in reading writing and maths across the school.
To read the full ofsted report please click here:- Full Ofsted Report.
To read the full information on performance tables click here:- Government Performance Table